Center for P-20 Engagement
Collaborate. Innovate. Learn.
NIU's Center for P-20 Engagement brings together partners from NIU and across the region in mutually beneficial relationships to increase educational success. Across the continuum from preschool (P) to graduate school and lifelong learning (20), our activities foster innovation in schools and communities through hands-on activities for kids, educators and families; professional development for teachers; and regional networking to improve college and career readiness.
- NIU STEAM sparks curiosity, creativity, collaboration and critical thinking in science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics.
- Illinois P-20 Network gathers organizational partners around innovative education initiatives to promote college and career readiness and completion for students of all ages.
- Continuing and Professional Education provides in person and virtual opportunities to earn industry credentials, build skills and move your career forward.
- Illinois Migrant Education Program provides supplementary educational services to children ages 3-21 and families of migrant farmworkers while they are in Illinois.
- Illinois MTSS Network provides high-quality professional learning and coaching for schools and districts in order to develop and sustain a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS).